Community for moms
MomComm Small Groups
Being a mom is a very hard and important job, don’t do it alone! MomComm is a community for moms that has small group meetings during the school year, as well as play dates, activities for moms, service opportunities and an online community.
The small groups meet at various times during the week and discuss episodes of “Don’t Mom Alone” Podcast.
All of our MomComm Small Groups will be start up in September. Each group is unique, so we encourage you to find the one that works for you; and if you can’t find one that works for you we encourage you to start one!
Click on the link to register for the group you would like to join.
- Thursday Morning Group – Meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday at FUMC Coppell, 9-9:30 am fellowship, 10-10:30 am small group time. Free childcare available (see note below). This is mainly composed of stay at home moms with young kids and babies.
- Tuesday Morning Group – Meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at Kate’s house, 9:15-10:30 am. This group is mainly composed of stay at home moms with kids in preschool and elementary school.
- Lunch Group – Meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at Michelle’s house, 11:30 am-1 pm. This group has moms with babies and kids, some work and some stay at home.
- Evening Group – Meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at FUMC Coppell, 5:30-6:30 pm (during Children’s Music & Missions), free childcare available (see note below). This group is mainly composed of working moms, but welcome anyone to join them.
- Irving – Meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at Hackberry Creek Church, 9:30-11 am, free childcare available. To join this group or reserve childcare please email EmilySHutson@gmail.com.
Childcare is provided at no charge, but reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-462-0471, ext. 204.
For more information and upcoming events, like us on Facebook!